What to look for in Tripp Lite 48-Port USB Charging Station Cabinet?
Simultaneously charges up to 48 tablets, including iPads, Android, Kindle and Surface models Simultaneously syncs all devices with a host computer Locking steel doors and side panels prevent theft and tampering Each USB charging port delivers up to 2.4 amps of charging current Removable reconfigurable dividers protect and organize each tablet Sturdy steel construction securely houses the devices Mounts to wall or deploys on a desk, counter or floor 2-year limited warranty
Do you know what is the superiority of this Tripp Lite 48-Port USB Charging Station Cabinet?
Versatile features help you meet the challenge of managing up to 48 tablets in limited space.
– Efficient charging
– Convenient syncing
– Locking storage
– Clutter-reducing organization
– Flexible deployment
Each USB charging port provides the fastest charging supported by each device.
– Provides up to 2.4 amps per port
– Designed for quickly charging multiple tablets
– Also charges smartphones and other USB devices
Updating a group of tablets couldn t be easier. A USB uplink port allows connection to a host computer for syncing devices with compatible management software.
– Sync devices without congesting busy Wi-Fi networks
– Update software on devices
– Back up important data
– Return devices to standard configurations
– Compatibility with wireless syncing
Thoughtful details take the worry out of storing expensive devices.
– 3-point metal lock on front and back doors
– Removable side panels lock from the inside
– Powder-coated steel cabinet for long-term durability
– Protective shelf finish helps prevent device scratches
– Flow-through ventilation moderates temperatures
A dedicated place for every device and cable makes it simple to find what you need.
– Removable dividers accommodate a variety of device brands and sizes
– Built-in cord management with protective grommets keeps cords neat
Enjoy minimal assembly, no matter which deployment option you choose.
– Rear-panel slots support wall mounting to save space
– Supports placement on a desk, table, counter or floor
– Supports optional cart conversion with CSHANDLEKIT sold separately
From education to business, in settings as diverse as the hospital room and the factory floor, mobile devices have transformed every organization. As tablet usage increases, charging and storing dozens of these valuable devices in limited space becomes a challenge and an even bigger security risk. Tripp Lite s iPad Tablet Charging Stations put an end to cable sprawl and missing assets. Each station houses 48 tablets while providing high-speed charging, convenient syncing, secure storage and flexible deployment in a variety of settings. Compatible with all devices that charge via USB, including tablets such as iPad, Android, Kindle, Kindle Fire and Surface models , select ultra-portable notebooks such as select Chrome book and MacBook models and mobile phones such as iPhone, Android and Windows Phone models .
This works as a charging stand for my google chromebook laptops in my classroom. Everything is neatly arranged, but I cannot lock it. The laptops are too tall, or too long to lock it no matter how I turn them. I am keeping it because they are organized an in a lockable office, but if you re buying it to lock them with the cover it may not work for your laptops like other reviews suggest. The plugs also take up more room behind the unit than the pictures show. The unit is probably 4 to 5 inches from the wall with everything plugged in. Overall, I think this is a quality purchase to store a handful of laptops. I have six and many other products are for 20 or more and cost hundreds.